Welcome to ChartPath!
Baylor Scott and White and Afoundria have teamed up to bring you ChartPath, the most user-friendly EHR custom built for your post-acute practice.
To see more or to start using ChartPath in your practice, fill out this form and our team will get you everything you need.
Or you can contact us directly at:
With ChartPath, you can run the Perfect Practice
- Excel under Medicare's new Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Stop tracking your patients with a spreadsheet
- See everything you need on any patient, no matter where they are or where you are
- Don't chart on paper and fax notes to your billing company
- Quit trying to force an off-the-shelf EMR to adapt to your workflow
- Automagically send clinical documentation to facilities
See ChartPath in Action
Watch Donovan Scott, our man-in-charge of your happiness, walk you through some of the capabilities in ChartPath.
You can even take ChartPath for a spin in our live Test-Drive.
We believe in delivering value. Which is why ChartPath pricing is simple.
And because of your relationship with Baylor Scott & White Health, you can get ChartPath for less with some additional perks!
Per Provider Per Month
What you get:
- The first 3 months FREE for your entire practice!
- 24/7/365 Support
- 10% off your ChartPath Subscription (normally $250 PPPM)
- Integration with your billing company (you click "Publish" and we do the rest)
- Access to our MIPS resources and educational materials
You have a number of options to see ChartPath live in our new-user training sessions. These are hosted online with our team of product and post-acute experts.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Friday, 8/11: 10 am - 12 pm
- Monday, 8/14: 2 pm - 4 pm
- Wednesday, 8/16: 10 am - 12 pm
- Thursday, 8/17: 2 pm - 4 pm
- Friday, 8/18: 10 am - 12 pm
Want to know more about how Afoundria can help you run a Perfect Practice? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at (800) 386-1951.
We're always excited to talk with new friends trying to solve the most complicated problems in health care. You provide an amazing service to your patients and we would love to show you how we can serve you.