per Provider per Month
We believe in simplicity in our products and our pricing
We don't believe in tiers or attracting attention with a $99 promise consisting of super limited capabilities.
Our pricing is simple and includes everything you'll find in the Uber Platinum Plated Gold Levels of other products.
- Post-Acute and LTC Designed Workflow
- Full Patient Census Management and Insight
- 30/60/90/365 Interval Appointment Reminders
- Billing Integration
- Works on iPad, Android, Windows, Mac
- Online Training and Videos
- Secure HIPAA Compliant Data Backup
- Unlimited 24/7 Support via Phone and Email
- Migration of Patient Charts and Demographics
- Templates for Multiple Specialties including Behavioral Health and Physical Medicine & Rehab
Have more than 10 providers and interested in our enterprise pricing options? Email our CEO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 632-4659.
Why Choose ChartPath?
Our customers buy Afoundria, not just ChartPath. Our team of experts will bend over backwards to ensure that your practice is operating at peak efficiency. This means less time documenting, more revenue generated and, ultimately, more time spent with your patients. You are the expert at clinical care, we make everything else effortless.
Led by our Chief Medical Information Officer, Dr. Charles Owen (Board Certified in Health Informatics), our practice advocacy team serves as your go-to resource for everything affecting your business and your practice.
- Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Home Health Certification and Care Plan Oversight
- Transitions to Home (TTH)
- Wellness Checks
- Telemedicine and Remote Care Opportunities
Continuous Business Improvement for Your Practice
Afoundria continuously monitors new revenue opportunities for your practice including updated CPT codes and new payment structures to ensure your practice has the ability to continue to grow and succeed.
MIPS: Coaching to get the most revenue for your practice and success under Medicare's new payment system starting in 2017. Our team will consult with our customers for free!
Chronic Care Management: Afoundria provides a no-investment and no upfront cost solution for providers wishing to offer CCM to qualifying patients. Your practice will be compensated for patients enrolled by their providers.
Home Health Certification and Care Plan Oversight: We provide dedicated templates and reminders for Home Health certifications and follow-up CPO activities.
Transitions to Home: Afoundria will provide assistance with programs and technology ensuring the practice earns revenue for work performed while transitioning patients to home.
Wellness Checks: Through partnerships, Afoundria offers comprehensive and CMS-approved Wellness Checks for qualifying patients. The rules in post-acute care are complex and our technology can help ensure compliance while generating revenue opportunities.